-
June 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Great album, it looks like you and Shiela got a lot of great stuff! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 07:42 PM
#12
Inactive Member
What a great time the two of you had! Thanks for the great pictures!
-
June 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Wow!!!! What fun!!!!!!
Great album Robin!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 08:21 PM
#14
thepidget
Guest
Wonderful pics! I hope you guys had a great time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 08:39 PM
#15
Inactive Member
great pics looks like you had a fun time.
-
June 13th, 2006, 08:58 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Thanks for the great photos!!! Wish I could have been there.
-
June 13th, 2006, 09:03 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Great album. All the dolls are gorgeous.
-
June 13th, 2006, 09:55 PM
#18
AG Crazy in Wyoming
Guest
Awesome album and loot. Congrats on the new doll. ~Bugs
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:15 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Great commemorative pictures! I actually got teary eyed at the photo of Sheila hiding her eyes. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Definitely a [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] moment. Sweetness all around. Thanks for sharing the moment with us.
Julia
-
June 14th, 2006, 12:08 AM
#20
Inactive Member
cute! I love the expression on Shiela's face. What a memorable day!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks